History of SHINASAHI CO., LTD

March 1953

The company was established with the purpose to trade various synthetic resin spinning equipment for rayon plants.

April 1956

Trading and distribution of synthetic resin pipe fittings, flanges, and valves in the Kansai region of ASAHIYUKIZAIKOGYO Co., Ltd.

April 1963

Trading of PP and FRP pipes and fittings of Fujikako, Inc.

October 1968

Design, manufacture, and sales of various synthetic resin equipment and tanks.

April 1973

Representative offices opened in Kyoto and Himeji.

April 1974

Plumbing Set up a department

June 1987

Trading of various civil engineering materials and building materials.

April 1990

Opened Osaka warehouse

November 1991

Obtained permits for general construction business and plumbing business.
Governor of Osaka Prefecture Approval (General-14) No. 87652

June 1993

Sakai Residence opened

October 2001

Kobe Sales Office opened (merged with Himeji Sales Office)

May 2002

Trading of synthetic resin special packaging materials

July 2002

Keiji Sales Office opened (merged with Kyoto Office)

February 2008

Okayama Sales Office opened

August 2013

Keiji Sales Office relocated from Ritto City to Fushimi-ku, Kyoto City.

July 2015

Osaka Head Office relocated from Nakatsu, Kita-ku to Nishikujo, Konohana-ku.
Expanded the warehouse and established a cooperative structure with subsidiary TOYOKAKO Co., Ltd.

September 2017

Acquired the sales division of subsidiary TOYOKAKO Co., Ltd. through business restructuring.
TOYOKAKO Co., Ltd. rebranded as TK Logistics Co., Ltd.

October 2018

Became a group company of ISHIGURO Co., Ltd

October 2021

Merged with Maruichi Shoko Co., Ltd. and rebranded as SHIN ASAHI Co., Ltd.